image
Sunday, October 18, 2009,

Chapter 4: Thoughts in a strange black house

By the time I get there my superior’s face is indescribable. It might be red, or orange, or black, or purple. Perhaps all of them. I’m not exactly sure.

“Looking good today, sir! Love the rainbow look. It’s the ‘in’ thing now, is it?”

Boss doesn’t say anything. He just points to the door of a black house.

“Looks gloomy. Is that why you painted your face like that? Nothing like a bit of cheer, eh?”

Before he explodes I run in and slam the door, figuratively speaking. I meant to slam the door, but if I was able to I would be representing my country in Olympic weightlifting.

The scene inside resembles one of my boss’s many face colors. There’s red everywhere – blood. Blood on the ground, blood on the walls, blood on the ceiling. I wonder mildly how it got up there.

“Interesting.” I go out. The boss is waiting, looking the same, looking like a balloon with too much air inside. “Well?” he manages.

“One thing bothers me. I don’t know how the blood got onto the ceiling. Cheerio.”

I get back onto the bus, which arrives right on cue. Not the pool cue, I mean, but the cue cue. As the bus draws out I can swear that I heard some rather unprintable words. The boss really needs to work on his vocabulary. How else is he going to talk to little children?

8:57 PM



Download Noidea - Cursed