image
Sunday, October 18, 2009,

Chapter 19: One month later

“Ring…ring!” the alarm clock sounds.

Ugh. Why did I take up this job? Oh, right. To make murdering more fun. 4.30AM. Time to begin my day.

I drag my weary body to the bathroom. After cleaning and changing into my uniform, I head off for ‘work’.

“Hey, Evans,” I smile, and walk to my desk, situated right opposite his. “Stop being a damn emotional sob. Get over it already…” then I remember. I am the murderer. Guilt overwhelms me. “Got to go for a meeting! See you!” I hastily get up and head to the meeting room.

The moment I enter the room, I see the first case that I am supposed to investigate.

“Operation Rose Garden”

Yes. The code name for the murders I had committed. I am to investigate it.

Interesting.

It’s going to be fun.

11:22 PM



Download Noidea - Cursed