image
Sunday, October 18, 2009,

Chapter 25: Surreptitious

“Hi, Evans,” I disguise my pain with a smile. Holding my arm where it was wounded, by the gun.

“Feeling better?” I ask. At that moment, the office geek, Adrian Denvers, walks in.

“Medvedev! I need to talk. Shall we go out for some coffee?”

I groan. Well, it could be office matters. So I decide to follow him. If he does anything to me, however…

***

Sipping my cup of coffee, I stare at the sky, trying to avoid his creepy, pimpled face. I toy around with the packet of poison in my pocket.

“Medvedev. I need to talk to you about something serious.”

“What?”

“Are you the murderer?”

“You’re rather…not so tactful with your words are you?”

“Are you?”

“Tell me, who in their right mind would confess about being a murderer? No, I am not the murderer!”

I am mighty ticked. I wish to take my dagger out and spill his blood.

No. It is too risky. Suddenly, I spot him talking to the waitress. Flirting, more like. What a geek. He’s interrogating me and he has time to flirt?

Then I remember his history of heart attacks. Yes, I shall put in some poison. A good enough dose to make him die, a small enough dose to cause a heart attack in twelve hours.

I secretly add a pinch of the white powder to his coffee.

11:25 PM



Download Noidea - Cursed