image
Sunday, October 18, 2009,

Chapter 11: Moonlight

The moon is so full and red. Yes, the color of blood, what a beautiful color.

“Moonlight…” I sing, sitting on the railing of the bridge.

“That’s a beautiful song,” somebody says. I turn around. Standing in the middle of the bridge is a woman. She is pretty and petite, with full round eyes and long, willowy ebony hair. She looks like an Asian.

“I’m Yukina Yamashita,” she says, tilting her head slightly and smiling, “Nice to meet you.”

I have seen her before. I do not know when and where. I just know that I have seen her.

“The moon is beautiful tonight,” she says, her musical voice ringing through the still air.

“Yes, it is. It is like the color of blood,” I stand up, holding the dagger behind my back. I draw closer, and closer.

A scream. She drops like a ragdoll.

“The beautiful color of your blood.”

11:00 PM



Download Noidea - Cursed