image
Sunday, October 18, 2009,

Chapter 22: Eeeeeeeeeeek.

I hate being a night guard.

Contrary to what you see at “Night of the Museum”, a night guard’s job sucks. The fact that in real life, dead things don’t come alive could be a contributing factor.

Basically, in a peanutshell, the job of the night watchman is to watch at night. Watch what? They’re supposed to watch for burglars and thieves, but most of us end up watching the stray cats fight over a piece of food. I quite like breaking the fights up, because I feel like a referee in a boxing match. And that’s when I remember what usually happens to a referee in a boxing match.

Twenty seven scratches later, the cats are finally satisfied with their piece of art and leave me to suck my thumb and scream for my mother. I crawl back to my seat and snore.

I dream of headless cats tearing me apart, which is not a very nice dream, so I wake up and look around for more cats. There are none.

But she’s there.

The woman who killed Yuki.

Eeeeeeeeeek. I’d like to run around like a headless chicken, but I’m rooted to the spot. So I take out my gun, close my eyes and pull the trigger.

11:24 PM



Download Noidea - Cursed